S&OP Process & Org Maturity
This S&OP assessment framework is to evaluate organizations how well certain fundamental processes are being done and use the evaluation report for initiating S&OP process improvement. The measure of a successful Sales & Operations Planning process is in its contribution to the business goals of improved service levels, rapid response, reduced inventories, reduced costs, complete control of the business, and higher financial performance. So the ultimate measure of success of the core processes Executive S&OP, Forecasting, and Master Scheduling depends on how well an organization follows it. To embark on an Executive S&OP or improve an already existing S&OP process which is not yielding results, Solvanni recommends to measure the effectiveness through a Process Audit. This is very specific and focusses on enabling measurement elements in terms of Process steps, Data Integrity, Accountabilities which are the foundation for achieving Customer Service, Speed, Productivity, Inventory Turns and other key performance metrics.
- Process areas audited
- Executive S&OP
- Demand Forecasting
- Master Scheduling
- Audits are structured and conducted with fundamental processes in mind and underlying principles
- Cloud based assessment framework which enables various process owners to review their process audit questionnaire and post their responses. Solvanni's process experts review the audit results and collaborate to prioritize improvements, assign tasks and help execute the improvement plan.
- Fosters group culture which is a pre-requisite for an effective Executive S&OP process.
- Assessment and audit framework encompasses Contract manufacturing and off-shore sourcing for the extended global Supply Chains
- Objective assessment with results that help organizations to improve the processes, fill the gaps and overcome interdepartmental conflicts
- Assessment is conducted through a group effort which benefits the organizations to arrive at a consensus and commitment
- Enables informed decision making for the Executives and the Supply Chain management.