Best-Fit Software Evaluation
Evaluation of various Supply Chain Planning and Execution application software products from a practicing service provider's perspective. Our approach is based on Functional and Non-Functional fit-gap analysis.
- Grade Point Average Industry best practice evaluation methodology to arrive at an objective rating
- Practitioners Perspective : Weightages to the Functional and Technical evaluation with more importance to Functional Areas.
Software's Evaluated: Software and Technology evaluation report of various Supply Chain Planning and Execution application software products
Why we are Different: Evaluation methodology is similar to that of Gartner, but different from a practicing service provider's perspective. Weightages to the Functional and Technical evaluation is given more importance to Functional Areas and Business process importance
Methodology: We follow Grade Point Average and Weighted Average Industry best practice evaluation methodology to arrive at an objective rating
Recommendation: Best fit software applications based on Functional, Non-Functional and the overall IT roadmap, Investments made and the impact spread from mid to long-term IT strategy.
- Outside-In and independent practitioner perspective evaluation
- Business process need and Technology investments considered both functionally and by Cost
- Business benefit based Prioritized Implementation and transition plan
- Industry standard Vs. Best of breed solution approach
- Industry trends and cost effective future models